I-SPHERE Online Seminar

Join us next week for I-SPHERE’s June seminar with recent I-SPHERE PHD student Dr Nikoletta Theodorou.
Nikoletta, will talk to us about the findings of her PHD ‘Multiple Exclusion Homelessness, attachment and relationship with care: A missing link?’
Her PHD was funded by a Scottish Graduate School of Social Sciences Collaborative Award in partnership with Streetwork at Simon Community Scotland.

It’s set to be a fascinating presentation, followed by interesting debate chaired by I-SPHERE’s Dr Beth Watts.
So please grab a cuppa and join us online on Wednesday 17th June at 3.45pm at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82754339806

In the meantime, you can catch up on our previous online seminar presentations from:
Paul Anderson – How the Homelessness Reduction Act became law
Katie Colliver – Family Values: the prioritisation of children in UK homelessness policy
Philippa Watkin – Discretion and social control in supported accommodation for young people in Scotland

To view these seminars and for further information on our full seminar programme go to the seminar section of our website.

We hope that lots of you can join us next week.